Even when individuals have reached their saturation point with fingernail art and have talked out their courageous forecasts that fingernail art will soon be extinct, fingernail art does not seem to be disappearing. Rather, it keeps popping back again and always overflowing with more vibe and with motivation much bigger than the vibes.
This new pattern known as marble or stone nails in fingernail has taken our most liked gemstones personalized semi-permanently on our nails. That’s not all! When mixed with rhinestones, crystals and glitters, this latest style pattern is on its way to becoming the most popular used in the seasons. People will copy you but will be left with the lasting impression that they saw it on you first. Read on to find out how.
The basics of getting into the trend:
There are a lot of guidelines and techniques as to how you can spice up your nails with this coolest art this year. Below are a few ways by which you can get your nails the marble look, all expertly looking, no sweating and no losing valuable dollars in the process.
1. The Plastic Dab Method:
• A thin nail art brush. You could use an old make up brush that is cleaned up.
• A plastic wrap.
• A colourless liquid for top coat.
• The nail colour of your choice, inspired from a natural look you have pictured in your mind.
• Black lacquer to draw the veins with
• Base coat, with plain white being the safest.
How to get it done:
• Set aside a wrinkled plastic bag.
• Use the base coat bio seaweed gel in 2 layers on your nails.
• Apply 2 or 1 drops of the nail lacquer on a different plastic bag.
• With the plastic bag, squeeze a portion between your fingers.
• Dab the wrinkled plastic and then, dab little portions between your fingers and start picking up the colours and dropping them on your nails.
• Put in your slim brush into the black lacquer.
• Draw the veins and try to be creative.
• Do the 5th step again.
• Switch between drawing the veins and dabbing the colours with the plastic bag and keep doing this until you are satisfied with the end work.
• Finally, protect your design by setting the top coat with DND nail polish
2. The happy spray design method:
• Cotton swab.
• Isopropyl alcohol sprat or hair spray.
• All the items used in the first method, except the plastic bag.
How to get it done:
• Paint your nails with the base coat colour of your choice.
• Put in the colours you want into the water but do it one at a time.
• With the Isopropyl alcohol or hair spray, spray once over the mixture so it becomes lighter on random parts.
• Dip each finger into the mixture LDS dipping powder and leave it for about a minute.
• Just before you remove your hands from the water, wipe the film around it by using the cotton swab. Do this by swirling around it.
• Draw the veins randomly using the black lacquer and the slim brush.
• Finally, apply the top coat.
Nature-inspired and wonderful marble nails may seem like they’re challenging to accomplish but, prepared with these expert tricks, you should be able to pull off season’s most popular fingernail trend in minutes!